We know that finding the right job can be a daunting task. What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing? What are you passionate about? Once you know your strengths and weaknesses, you can start to look for jobs that are a good fit for you. That’s why we’re here to help. Below you find a brief summary of what we can do for you and what we expect from you as a potential candidate.
Here are some things we can do for you:
- We have a warm network of clients and candidates, so we often know about vacancies that you may not be able to find on your own.
- We can give you advice on the next steps in your career, based on our knowledge of the market and your skills and experience.
- We can write a match report that highlights your strengths and why you would be a good fit for the role.
- We can give you more information about the organization and the people you will be meeting with, so you can prepare for your interview.
- We can provide you with counseling for the employment conditions interview.
P.S. At Treasurer Search, you can create an account to easily track your applications and stay organized throughout your job search.
From you, we also expect to:
- Keep us informed of your alternatives. This means letting us know if you are in other application processes, so we can adjust our communication with our clients accordingly.
- Provide us with a salary indication. This will help us to determine whether the role is a good fit for you financially.
- Let us know how your interviews went. This feedback is important to us, as it helps us to improve our services.
We believe that by working together, we can help you find the right job for your career. So if you are looking for a new challenge, or you want more to hear more tips from me, don’t hesitate to contact me!